A dream in the life of Corsche.

Moderator: Senshi Muyo

t4t342t43

A dream in the life of Corsche.

Post by t4t342t43 »

Corsche a Dream:

The first explosion erupted In a baptism of fire incinerating his men. Corsche stood on the tank, his binoculars fixed on the enemy movements. He hits his com:

?Jackson, if you don?t take out that Artillery in the next two minutes, I am calling an air strike on your ass!?
?Yes sir.?

It only took him a minute before the explosions thumped the ground in wake of the blown artillery. Corsche Yelled out orders for his Fire team to flank the left hill, this left them slightly open from the right side, but he had to take the chance.

Corsche grumbled to himself, they have him three units and told him to hold off the invasion, they were out numbered 3:1.

*THUNK* It hit Corsche with the power of a stampeding bull. Corsche looked down noticing the long trickle of blood oozing from his torso.

Fucking sniper..

Corsche scanned the area but there was no way to tell... His troops caught his eye. ?No! I want you there, you three set up that way what are you dumb? Who the fuck trained you the ED??

*THUNK* This time Corsche saw it out of the Corner of his eye, the fucking sniper was on top of a hill, standing up like an idiot about 300 yards away.. This time the bullet passed through his shoulder.

?What a terrible sniper, Sniper left hill! Four degrees east of position C!?
Someone Answered.
?I don?t see him?
?I see him right there!?

One of the troops fired his own sniper rifle and Corsche saw the figure fall to the ground. He turned around shouting orders at his men.. the invasion finally came, the bastards running at them from all directions.

There seemed to be an endless supply of troops as they raced forward into the Techoren trap, Corsche grinned and gave the signal and instantly Fire Erupted from all around the invading troupes some of them made it past, only to find themselves shot down by Energy Cannons. Corsche waved another signal, and his fire squad popped up behind the enemy Sandwiching them, and he watched as they made quick work of the army. Corsche growled.

?They had us out numbered 3 to 1 and they fucked up pretty bad.?

*THUNK* Corsche was struck off the tank, the third bullet piercing his Chest, and out his back just below the shoulder blade.

?I thought I told you t get that sniper!? The Techoren sniper looked abashed, and aimed, Corsche got up and without hardly looking took out his small handgun and fired three shots.

The Techoren sniper looked through the scope. ?Did you hit??

Corsche Growled. ?I missed a shot.? Then everything went dark for the Techoren Lieutenant, he won the battle but it cost him his life he thought, and found solace in it.

Later that Techoren sniper would go look at the dead ED sniper, noting the shot in the chest and the shot in the head, leaving no question that Corsche had his his mark twice and missed the third shot..

?And at 300 yards.? The Techoren sniper was in awe.

Corsche awoke from a pleasant dream into a world of bright white walls and blood soaked floors, he was being attended too, his anesthetic wore off and he was awake, as the doctors inserted their clamps into his belly and chest, removing the bullets, Corsche only flinched once.

?Am I going to live doc??

The doctor looked up flabbergasted that Corsche was awake, he didn?t even notice. A Nurse quickly put a gas mask over his face, and Corsche fell back asleep.