Current Operations

In Character Forum
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Post by Leila Dark Jurai »

<Leila> I have given Carmina authorization to set up fishing operations as the Shaeseasu Seafood Company. From what I understand she has begun the process of setting up operations, and construction on the necessary facilities should begin soon.

It should be noted that we are not going to be in direct control of this company - she is doing the work and putting the money in, she will own it, or at least the controlling shares - but we will also not have to put out the considerable startup cash. She has assured me, however, that her company will cooperate fully with us.

Also, since we are duscussing, we have Wizzlim's offer to set up a fighter design and production business. I advise against this. He has no startup money, and offers only his own services. We also do not have the raw materials or the refining capabilities on world, so production would likely not be cost effective anyway.

We have the other planned settlement - the resort on the isles. Nothing has been done in regard to this, and I think we should hold off on it. While it could be made habitable more quickly than the Shaeseasu ruins site, we would probably do better not to split our efforts. That, and we still have the problem of the raptors on those islands.